since coming here, i never thought the day would come where i would ask God again where he wanted me to go. a good friend of mine told me to be careful when asking God for a sign where to go cos I need to be ready to really GO when the sign does come.
coming here was incredibly difficult and i had to completely step out in faith because i had nothing except God. coming here alone was the hardest thing that I had ever done. different culture, no language skills, no job, no potential future visa, no contacts, no place to live, not much money. But He really lead the way.
after all these years, i feel that God has really changed me even an old high school friend told me that he never expected me to be and do all the things i have done. another friend said that this country has been very good for me.
i did grow up very sheltered, unstreetwise, dependant but God has really changed me and has challenged and moulded me over the years. i feel that he's given me many opportunities here to bless people and i am very thankful for that.
So i guess i am again at the crossroads and at the place where i'm saying, i will go anywhere He tells me to. I think I am ready.
Wednesday, August 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree, "china has been good for you" at least I think so, because I can see how has has provided..
Check out this email I received today, which I really found encouraging, interesting, and I really agree with it:
"Daniel,
Let me just advise you on this point. You go where you want or feel you need to go. The Apostle Paul saw opportunities but did not always see them as divine direction. In fact only his first (out of 3) missionary journeys was a divine directive - the other 2 he just decided to do.
If you are in prayer, seeking biblical counsel (about opportunity and your talents) and obeying God's word, you do as you feel you need to. As long as you are doing these things God will bless your decisions.
I will pray for wisdom on your part in this. "
I agree, "china has been good for you" at least I think so, because I can see how He has provided for you..
Check out this email I received today, which I really found encouraging, interesting, and I really agree with it:
"Daniel,
Let me just advise you on this point. You go where you want or feel you need to go. The Apostle Paul saw opportunities but did not always see them as divine direction. In fact only his first (out of 3) missionary journeys was a divine directive - the other 2 he just decided to do.
If you are in prayer, seeking biblical counsel (about opportunity and your talents) and obeying God's word, you do as you feel you need to. As long as you are doing these things God will bless your decisions.
I will pray for wisdom on your part in this."
Post a Comment